05/11/2011

No7

Whenever I used to pay at the tills at Boots, the cashier would always give me a No7 voucher, which I would then scrunch up and throw away. It was only until the other day that I saw my friend actually using them that I bothered to look at what these vouchers entitled you to - £5 off all No7 products. I was so impressed! I'd never really bothered with them as I'd assumed they were like the other hundreds of vouchers you get given from various different companies that give you a fiver off if you spend over £50. Anyway with my new love for this generous offer I decided to check out the No7 range at Boots. I was in desperate need of some new skin make up as my previous Rimmel '24 hour' foundation was far too heavy and orange. There was such a range of foundations there that I was totally lost. I was in need of something light but that still gave you sufficient coverage. With the help of one of the assistants, I chose the 'Instant Radiance' foundation (£12.50) in a shade of 'New Ivory' and it's worked perfectly. In addition to this I also bought a cover up stick called 'Quick Cover' (£8) in 'dark' and the 'Skin Illuminator' (£11) in 'peach'. They have all worked really well and I would definitely pay full price for them but I was of course lucky enough to get £5 off with my new trusty vouchers! I would recommend them to anyone short of money but in need of some good quality products. I will definitely be checking over my vouchers more carefully from now on!
X

1 comment:

  1. really cute blog, have fun! get a look on my page! xxx

    ReplyDelete