11/11/2011

Gothic

Soooooo as promised I tried my new MAC 'cyber' lipstick out last night. It was a very different look to the pale lipstick from MAC that I'm used to called 'myth'. I was slightly conscious of looking like a member of the Adams family but fortunately received quite a few compliments on it so can't have looked too bad (I hope)! The only issue with the lipstick was that I was having to reapply it quite regularly and, like any dark lipstick, apply it with a lip brush to ensure the outline was perfect and not smeared all over my mouth! I would definitely wear this colour again though. It's incredibly striking and very different from my usual everyday choice of make up. I've uploaded a photo below from last night. I'm afraid I can't bring myself to take photos alone of myself - I find it far too cringey so I hope this photo is sufficient enough!
X

Me (left) and my friend Misha elegantly poised in the back of a taxi!

No comments:

Post a Comment