09/12/2011

L'exquise

I was supposed to write about this lipstick weeks ago but as per usual I got sidetracked! I've had way too much work at uni but thankfully it's the end of the semester now and I'm going home for Christmas hols tomorrow yey!

Anyway a few weeks ago my boyfriend and I were in Leeds city centre and he treated me to a Chanel lipstick - lucky me! I am a massive fan of really dark lips at the mo so I concentrated on the darker shades. I had a handful of about six lipsticks, much to the annoyance of the woman at the store, and I finally narrowed it down to an earthy brown/red one. After trying it on, it was a definite 'must have' and I've worn it out on a number of occasions since. The lipstick stays on really well and unlike many others, it is also quite moisturising. It is part of the 'Rouge Allure Velvet' selection and it is no.41 L'EXQUISE.

I am such a fan of the containers of Chanel lipsticks - the way you pop the top to open them!

Me showing off my new L'exquise lipstick.

4 comments:

  1. Its so beautiful on you i love brown lipsticks

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you think you could post some more pics so i could have a better look???

    ReplyDelete